PDFIRMProtector

Dec 27, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Edited Dec 29, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Hi

i have a requirement i need to restrict users to download,save and print from the document library in MOSS 2007 for PDF fiels So

How can i use This PDFIRMProtector in My SharePoint Application ?

Feb 16, 2011 at 5:10 PM

The registry files included should be enough for a typical deployment.

Feb 17, 2011 at 7:41 AM

Thansk for your reply

Mar 1, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Where you able to integrate the protector?

Mar 3, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Hi Adam,

thanks.

but i am not able to register it. n u have not included .reg file. kinldy provide if possible.

Thanks,

Vikash

Mar 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Hi

I would like to use this tool but I am not sure how to acitvate the .dll, is there an installation guide available?

Thanks

Donal

May 13, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Hi,

To register a protector, just read this : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms436515.aspx

However, at the first step, I was not able to register the PdfIrmProtector.dll using regsvr32 (even with the 64 bits).  

Any ideas on this registering problem ?

Chris

Aug 30, 2011 at 1:38 PM
Edited Aug 30, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Hi Adam!

We have found you PDF IRM Protector  project  at http://pdfirmprotector.codeplex.com/ and would like to use it in our SharePoint 2010 farm

Unfortunately we found only the debug version of the library and could not link it to our application.

We tried to build sources with VS 2008 ourselves (converting the project from 2005 to 2008).

Unfortunately we did not find dependant libraries with the project.

We tried to find required libraries ourselves, found and built some version of the libraries (qdpf, pcre, zlib) but at the end still failed to correctly produce the library.

Can you please advice us how can we obtain the release version of the DLL so we can use it in our project?

Best is if you send us correct release version of your library or at least give the list of dependant libraries so we can build it here.

Thank you in advance,

Sep 9, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Hi Adam,

I'm facing the same issue with rebuilding the sources. Can you please provide the necessary information?

Thanks.

Mar 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Same here - has anyone been able to get this working?